Broker Network

So you’re a brick and mortar pawn shop? WE ARE IN YOUR CORNER. Fact is, only 30% of the thousands of inquiries ePawnMarket receives can actually be serviced by our online pawn shop due to shipping limitations. The other 70%... well we used to turn away… that is until ePawnMarket aligned with Pawnshopper.com to offer customers and brokers a convenient way to find each other. If a pawn loan item can’t be shipped we coordinate the customer with the local broker in our broker network in order to make their pawn loan as easy, fast, and efficient as possible. Our local brokers will always have a step up on their local competitors.  They will be receiving customers that would have never walked into a brick and mortar pawn shop without first being introduced to the concept online pawn. Once they are introduced to the concept and are comfortable with the process we forward them onto the local brokers for an easy and trustworthy transaction for both sides.

GET STARTED TODAY! 877-933-7296

Our promise to you the customer and the local broker is that we will work to fulfill your needs in every way,and if we can’t fulfill your pawning, buying, or selling needs we will find a local broker that can. We here at ePawnMarket and Pawnshopper.com look forward to furthering the education of the American consumer on this age old concept of borrowing money.

GET STARTED TODAY! 877-933-7296